Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction

Mothers who feel that their vocational call is to the ministry of their families often times find themselves within the mist of a battle to  stay sane. I am starting this blog to hopefully give a voice to mothers who battle the demons of frustration, anxiety and loneliness while trying to raise their children in a loving and encouraging environment.
 
This is not a "how to" blog. This is just one mother chronicling her failures and her successes in the mission field of her home. Grab a cup of tea and lets share the stories of our quest to stay sane during the journey that is motherhood.

1 comment:

Danielle Wade said...

I LOVE this! You have no idea how much work it really is until you actually do it. I can't imagine doing this with a mobile child much multiple children, but I know I will figure it out as I go. I love reading your blogs and learning from your experiences :)